Sunday, April 19, 2009

How do you step from the top of a 100-foot pole?

HOW DO YOU?????I suppose very, very carefully and with extreme caution.

For a superhero this would be a very easy task.

Spiderman would...simply shoot out a web and swing from this pole to another

Superman would...point his arm upward and fly

Batman would....spread his bat-wings and fly

Captain America would... simply belt out “because I am Captain America” (and he would be on the ground)

Inspector Guru would...just extent his guru-leg and walk on

Wolverine would...jump and fall the living daylights out of him, but will heal in about 30 seconds

The HULK would... get angry, turn green, become the size of the Big Ben and the 100-foot pole would seem like a 1-foot pole

Silver Surfer would...never be in this position because he is always off surfing somewhere

Magneto would...attract a large magnetic figure, step onto it and from there proceed to the ground

Ironman would...beat the pole into the ground

Storm would...create a flood of some sort and swim to safety

Catwomen would...jump because cats always land on their feet

Wonderwoman would....jump, fly, walk or whatever (she is wonderwoman and can do anything)

To be very realistic I would...simply SLIDE (yes like a fireman) and NOT step from the top of a 100-foot pole, unless I am trying to commit suicide off course!

3 comments:

  1. I like your original take on this. I can see that you let your imagination go with this one and that is interesting to read. I agree with you that sliding down is definitely the better option, but I am still asking the question: “Why would you want to do it?”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your blog, makes my imagination run off. But I think if its me that has to step down a 100 foot pole, I'd rather stay on top and be safe accept if I have one of the above superheros to help me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your perspective on this, I have no idea what to write. This is so creative. The only answer I have for the question: How do you step from the top of a 100-foot pole? is that I won't. :)

    ReplyDelete