Friday, September 4, 2009

What Motivates Me...

In short: A HELL OF A LOT

Personally, motivation plays a MAJOR role in my life. Without motivation, my attempts at well...anything would be extremely half-hearted.

What motivates me:

1.God: The presence of The Almighty in my life motivates me daily to appreciate each day as a gift and life everyday as if Jesus died yesterday, rose today and is coming to take us to heaven tomorrow. No matter how dull or dark a situation may seem in my life, I can always close my eyes, pray to The Lord and be motivated to face each daunting task head-on.

2.Potential: When I see potential in a situation or person I feel extremely motivated to push that situation/person to the limits.

3. DOUBT: When people doubt that I have the potential or needed skills to perform a certain task, I am more motivated than EVER to prove them wrong and do the task even better than expected.

4. Belief: People who believe in me, motivates me to be even better, and to do even more in the fear of disappointing them and letting them down.

On a lighter note, what motivates me...

5. $ Money $ : However vain it may sound, if the price is right I will make it work!

6. Good Food: With a tummy full of good food, I feel more motivated and willing to take on any situation or anything.

7. Sports: Watching a good game of Western Province, or Springbok rugby or by simply playing a game of netball, really motivates me to be even more passionate, enthusiastic, patriotic and to be fearless in whatever I take on

8. Music: Nothing amps me up more for a night on the town than a feel-good song, which at the moment is Black Eyed Peas, Tonight’s gonna be a good night...

9. HOT BODDIES: When I look at magazines or TV shows where Jessica Alba is featured in her bikini, I feel more motivated (and depressed in a sense) to hit the gym and train until I feel like I am about to throw-up!!

Motivation is important, without any motivation, how would you feel enthusiastic and passionate about a certain situation,task or person??

No comments:

Post a Comment